Real Estate Law
We provide advice on real estate operations that involve aspects relating to Property Law, Construction Law, Urban Planning Law and Environmental Law.
- Urban and real estate planning, development and execution.
- Multi-ownership (Time-Sharing).
- Rustic and urban leasing.
- Acquisition and sale of Homes, offices and business premises.
- Study of the legal and registration status of all types of real estate, ownership deeds, rentals/leases and any other rights founded upon same.
- Acquisition and sale of homes, offices and business premises.
- Contracts and public concessions for the exploitation of real estate.
- Financing operations guaranteed by security and sales and leaseback operations.
- Sale and/or exploitation of real estate properties, including fiscal planning for the operations.